Its almost Halloween! Andrew, you want to be a firefighter. Nathan, we decided you
are going to be Bob the Builder, mainly because a) you look so good with powertools and b) we already have the costume. Maybe next year, when you are able to say more than,
"Mommy I want some chocolate," then you can choose your own costume!
Nathan, thank goodness September is O-V-E-R. You had such a tough month. Lets see:
a) you grabbed a sharp paring knife from the kitchen table and cut your hand
b) had massive diarrhea
c) got a yeast infection on your butt & coochie from the massive diarrhea
d) got electrocuted because you decided to yank the cord of the lamp and break off the light bulb with your bare hands
e) almost choked because your Ma gave you a piece of chicken without tasting it first and it had spicy sauce on it
f) big bump on the middle of your forehead because your Ma wouldn't give you chocolate at 5:55pm - right before dinnertime, so you decided to throw a temper tantrum on the hard tile of the kitchen floor
g) ate a nickel and almost gave your Ma a nervous breakdown and an ulcer until you crapped it out
Wow, I hope social services isn't sophisticated enough to have a blog-scanner, looking for idiots who blog to the public about their bad parenting....I mean, how stupid can people get!?! :-)
Nathan, you are learning new words everyday! Its so cute to hear you say, "Where'd Daddy go?" with a shrug and both palms up in wonder. You've also squeezed Mommy's boobs together with your two little hands and said, "DOCTOR." - are you trying to tell me something?????
You love to color. Everyday I get a special treat when I pick you up from school - a new masterpiece to put up on the fridge. I'm going to save all your artwork and make a quilt out of it.
Here's to a safe October kid!
Andrew,
My sweet, sweet Andrew. I sneak over to the bed when you are sound asleep and give you a
soft kiss. You are an angel. You love it when Mommy rubs your back when you are trying to
go to sleep. "Mommy, rub my back please." I love rubbing your back, it comforts you.
I took both of you to the candy store last Friday. We each got a small bag of candy. Nathan wanted "M's", you wanted chocolate covered gummy bears, and Mommy wanted gummy frogs, gummy tarantulas and gummy centipedes.
We get into the car, and each of us enjoying our treats. Halfway home, you say to me, "Mommy I want your gummies!"
"No Andrew, you got your own gummies. These are Mommy's gummies."
"I want YOUR gummies!"
"Eat your own gummies."
"BUT...BUT....GOD said to SHHAARREEEE with me!"
(silence)
holy moly. my kid is using God to manipulate me!!!! Did I share my gummies?
