Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nathan, International Playboy




The funniest thing happened yesterday - I was sitting outside on the lanai ready a magazine when Nathan comes over, drags his little patio chair next to me, runs back inside and comes back with 3 items:

Daddy's sunglasses
Daddy's cell phone
Sippy cup with Vodka maritni (ok, just kidding) Apple juice

He plops himself in the chair, puts the cup in its holder, puts on Daddy's sunglass...UPSIDE down...and proceeds to dial Po Po's number on the cell phone (I'm sure we'll get our cell phone bill and see that Nathan really called Istanbul for 2 hours)

After a 2 minute conversation with PoPo, which included words such as "chocolate" "ok" and "good boy"... he called MiMi and that conversation included "Disneyworld"  
"Magic Dingdong" and "good boy."  

I couldn't quite make out the whole conversation, but I think it had to do with telling both his 
grandmas that he was a good boy and deserved to be showered with many gifts and prizes 
of the chocolate flavor.  I bet he didn't even mention that 45 minutes ago, he had his chocolate 
confiscated because he whacked his brother in the head with a wooden train track.  

After the calls, he looks at me and he says, "Look at me! I'm Daddy!"  Here are the rest of the pics.