Monday, September 04, 2006

Need....more....brain....cells

Ever since I gave birth 3 loooong years ago, I started losing brain cells. Not just a few cells here and there from pushing so damn hard getting these two kids out in one piece, but I'm talking about losing massive clumps from the part of my brain that controls memory, housecleaning and obeying traffic signals.

So, last week I went to the vitamin shop next door to our shop. After walking through just 2 isles, the stench of "healthy" really got to me (you know what I'm talking about....vitamins STINK). I came out with a bottle of Focus Factor. I've seen the ads on TV, magazines, radio, newspapers....its supposed to improve your memory and...(duh!)...focus. Plus my friend, Soupie, said it worked for him...and I trust him because he's a doctor.

What the hell, maybe sanity can come in a $30 bottle.



The part that the rich makers of Focus Factor didn't take into account of is this: I keep forgetting to take the stinkin' pills every day. So, no, it doesn't work at ALL. Maybe they should package a reminder service with the pills. It would be really swell to get friendly reminder phone call every morning to take the stupid pills. Kind of like those courtesy calls you get from your hotel to wake-your-ass-up-and-check-out....pleeeeeeezzzzzz.

I'm ditching the pills.