Magical Moments
My Food Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called
Food
. Make your own badge
here
.
Wishlist
Baratza Virtuoso Espresso Grinder
Salts of the World
Garlic Card
Links
Digital Doctors
Steamy Kitchen
Blog Archive
►
2007
(32)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(39)
A very good morning
Disney pictures
Peach Pie
Amusement Park Terrorist
HUGE stomach
Andrew's Donkey Sweater
Saving for college
More Teeny Tiny Swaps!
Disneyworld!
Thank you Josie!
Pouting.
Busch Gardens!
Welcome home!
Needle embroidery project
WIP: Laptop bag
WIP: Andrew's quilt
Armani
I'm so smart
WIP: Vogue knit skirt
For little Payton
Swap!
I see stars!
Mommy got in trouble
Slouchy throwaround bag
Flower pocketbook
Future Poker Player
Me not guilty
Efficient Pisser
My girlfriend
Tits
But you're my BEST FRIEEEEEENNNNNDDD!
My mouth is 5 grapes big!
My burritos
Barefoot fireman meets naked handyman
No fashion sense
Need....more....brain....cells
Dear boys....
Amy Butler Apron
Future West Point Grad
About Me
SteamyKitchen
View my complete profile
Monday, September 04, 2006
Swap!
I signed up for a
mini-kiddie swap
, which means I send a nice package to 4 other kids. In return, Andrew will get 4 little packages from other people.
I made this headband for 3 of the girls (the other is a boy) and a home-made card.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home